Why Study in The United Kingdom
Wide range of courses (Arts -Music - Science – Engineering etc.) on offer in the Undergraduate, Post Graduate and PhD levels of study.
UK is considered as hub of the world’s scientific research and produces the world’s most frequently cited papers.
Shorter course lengths - Undergraduate course in UK is of 3 years & masters is of 1-year duration. Brings down the overall costs.
2-year post study work visa reinstated for the students passing out in 2021.
Post studies, secure jobs with a pay package of GBP 20,000 and apply for indefinite stay permits after living in UK for 5 years.
Cap on the number of skilled labor visa granted to Indian professional removed.
Subjects to best pursue
The United Kingdom offers many subject to the student fraternity. Should your interest however lie in any of the following subject, then it is a must list country of consideration for you
- Accountancy & Finance
- Aerospace Engineering
- Business & Management
- Commerce & Economics
- Pure Sciences, Engineering & Medicine
- Computer Science & IT
- Art & Architecture
- Design & Craft
- Psychology / Criminology
Points for Consideration
UK Universities offer students either a SPRING or a FALL intake.Costing
- Graduate course - (T.F.- INR 15L + L.E.- INR 5L) totalling INR 20 L p.a. approx.
- PG course - (T.F.- INR 12.5L + L.E.- INR 8L) totalling INR 20 L p.a. approx
- MBA course fee (16.5 L)
- Work part time 20 Hrs a week on holidays
- 2 years stay back option.
- Cheaper living cost options available
- Scholarships, grants & bursaries available (UG &PG)