Why Study in New Zealand
New Zealand was voted for its right policies, teaching and socio-economic environments for students’ future success.
Students in New Zealand are supported by the government's progressive values and culture of fairness and equality
Subjects to best pursue
New Zealand is a country that offers many subject to the student fraternity. However prominent among the subjects pursued are
- Agriculture & Life sciences
- Engineering, Technology & Space Sciences
- Business Management - Corporate, Sports
- Design - Animation, Gaming , Fashion
- Media Studies - Films & TV, Drama & Theatre, Writing, Media
Points for Consideration
Spring & Fall. Few colleges have more than two intakesCosting
- Graduate course - (T.F.- INR 9L + L.E.- INR 7L) totalling INR 16 L p.a. approx.
- PG course - (T.F.- INR 12.5L + L.E.- INR 7L) totalling INR 20 L p.a. approx.
- Work part time 20 Hours a week on holidays
- 1-3 years stay back option.
- Cheaper living cost options available
- Opportunities in Film Industry (digital)
- Ranked most peaceful country
- High in ethics & transparency