Why Study in Ireland
An English-speaking, multicultural country, IRELAND has an enduring tradition of providing quality education.
IRELAND ensures to impart all the latest knowledge and skills required for a long and fruitful career in a modern knowledge economy.
IRELAND is home to many of the world’s top companies, like Google, Facebook, Twitter, Apple, Intel.
IRELAND is also the center for the world’s largest Pharmaceutical, IT and Finance companies.
Subjects to best pursue
Should your interest lie in any of the following subject, then IRELAND is a must list in your country of consideration.
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Biotechnology & Pharmacy related courses
- MBA Business Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Data Analytics
Points for Consideration
Ireland Universities offer students either a SPRING or a FALL intake.Costing
- Graduate course - (T.F.- INR 8L -20L + L.E.- INR 7L) totaling INR 22 L p.a. approx.
- PG course - (T.F.- INR 9L-20L + L.E.- INR 7L) totaling INR 22 L p.a. approx.
- MBA course - (T.F.- INR 16.5 L + L.E - INR 8L)
totaling INR 25 L p.a. approx.
- Work part time 20 Hrs a week on holidays
- 24 months stay back option to international students pursuing master’s program and under graduate course - 6 months to a year.
- Cheaper living cost options available
- Scholarships, grants & bursaries available (UG &PG) -offered by Irish Higher education Institutions, Government of Ireland, and other organizations.