Why Study in Australia
Australia is currently the third most popular destination for international students in the English-speaking world, behind the US and the UK.
Despite high Living standards, expenses and tuition costs are considerably lower in Australia than they are in the US.
Progressive & diverse cultural back drop.
Students studying in Australia can take advantage of the country’s impressive technology and resources.
Subjects to best pursue
Australia offers many subjects to the student fraternity. Should your interest however lie in any of the following subject, then it a must list country of consideration for you
- Accountancy & Actuarial sciences
- Medicine & Biomedical Engineering
- Business Management & Analytics - Corporate, Sports
- Core Engineering
- Earth Sciences & Related topics
- Computer Science & IT
- Tourism & Hospitality management
Points for Consideration
Australian Universities offer students either a SPRING or a FALL intake.Costing
- Graduate course - (T.F.- INR 15L + L.E.- INR 5L) totalling INR 20 L p.a. approx.
- PG course - (T.F.- INR 12.5L + L.E.- INR 8L) totalling INR 20 L p.a. approx.
- MBA course fee (16.5 L)
- Work part time 20 Hrs a week on holidays
- 1-3 years stay back option.
- Cheaper living cost options available
- Scholarships, grants & bursaries available (UG &PG)