DECS policy to safeguard every applicant’s personal information is in accordance with the terms mentioned below.
- Adequate efforts and measures have been provided around the web-environment to prevent hacking of data.
- Secure and licensed payment gateways has been provided for secure financial transactions.
- DECS does not seek to collect or store your credit/debit card details or banking information / passwords in our databases.
- DECS is however not responsible for leakage of personal information of the applicant on account of
- Any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein,
- Any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the services by any third party, resulting in leakage of information
- Any loss of your data or content from the third party services providers
- DECS will store applicant’s personal information 2 months post the admission is complete, including visa processing.
- DECS will however, use the information available through data collected for internal analytics and trend projections.